Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures and Videos

I have a video that's been a long time coming, but will be up in the near future. Please feel free to watch it on YouTube and, if you belong to a church, to share it with your church family. It should be fairly easy to rip it from YouTube, and I encourage you to do so!
There will be more pictures coming too, both of the kids and of my trip to Burma for my visa renewal. My visa renewal marks the half-way mark of my trip, and I just can't believe that I've been here for three months already. It seems like I've only just gotten here, but I've already made so many long lasting friendships. I know these last few months will soon be over and I'll be on my way home, which makes the upcoming trip home bittersweet. Leaving friends and those that you've come to love is always hard.
In times when I find myself not looking forward to leaving, I just remind myself of Philippians 4:8. It's amazing how God's word has an answer for all situations isn't it?
God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment