Saturday, June 13, 2009

Financial Status

I discovered this past month that I am a bit short in funds and, although I have been budgeting, there have been a few unforeseen costs such as going to the doctor. Since I have been the only volunteer at Agape for the past month and a half, there have been a few extra costs pertaining to the volunteer house; there are usually at least 5 other volunteers to split costs such as gas for the stove and general household items. With just myself I've had to take care of these by myself, which is by no means a complaint, it just tends to add up over time. If anyone would be willing to donate funds, please let either myself of Gena Hopkins know! I appreciate everything you all have already done for me, and I know that you're all praying for me as well. If you can't donate, then please keep up the prayers! I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer and that God has His hand in this situation, as He does in all other situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment