Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blessings, Blessings, and More Blessings!

Alright, so I've found out through the Agape grapevine so to speak that we have a few kids from the group that I work with being adopted soon! At least two that I know of and we might have another one or two, but they were referred to as more hypothetical and based on a lot of uncertainties so I'll let you all know if I find anything out for sure. I do know for sure that Kittichai (pronounced kid-dee-shy), a little boy from the five year old group is being adopted by a couple who live in France and Suwat (pronounced soo-watt), a little boy from the two year old group is being adopted by a couple who live in New Zealand. Neither of them are HIV positive. Kittichai will be the first to leave, and could be leaving as soon as the end of this month but there are still a few things to finalize first. I just couldn't wait for the next ''monthly update'' to tell you all, it's just so very exciting! I know we will all miss them but the fact that they have the opportunity to grow up with a loving family and special attention without 15 other kids always around is such a beautiful blessing. Keep them in your prayers and please keep their new adoptive families in your prayers as well!
I've received lots of positive feedback regarding my blog and the birthday cards were wonderful (the mail takes about two weeks to get to me, so they were a little belated ;) )!
Keep up the prayers! God Bless you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment