Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures, As Promised!

I know that it's been a little while since I've added pictures, but I have a lot now so enjoy!
The picture uploading site that I had previously used was not able to handle all of the new pictures that I needed to upload, so I have a new site for people to go to to look at all of my pictures. Just go to www.dropshots.com/littlebigfish17 and click on the Agape Kids Album to see them! These pictures were taken on my birthday at a lake near Agape and on the Agape grounds. Some of the pictures were taken by the kids, yes I let them use my camera (with supervision of course), and those ones tend to be my favorites! Let me know which ones are your favorites too :)
I've tried to keep all of my e-mail, correspondence, blog, and picture information under the same domain name (littlebigfish17) so it's easier for everyone to remember, but if you can't just let me know and I can get the information to you.
I'm not able to say the kid's names since this is a public blog, but if anyone wants to know the kid's names please just contact me through e-mail and I'll be more than happy to let you know!
God Bless, and keep up the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment